Personal customer data are stored in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on Personal Data Processing, as amended, and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
OBZOR Production Co-operative Zlín, with its registered office at Na Slanici 378, 763 02 Zlín-Louky, company reg. No.: 00030988 (hereinafter referred to as the "controller"), processes personal data, primarily for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling contractual obligations between the controller and the customer, as well as for fulfilling legal obligations that apply to the controller. Pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, processing of personal data is lawful if it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. Processing of personal data is also lawful if it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
The controller processes customers' personal data necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, especially in the context of supplier-customer relationships, data related to the provision of services by the controller, their offer, preparation, and control. The processing of personal data is not in conflict with the data subject's right to the protection of their private and personal life. Customers' personal data are fully protected against misuse.
Reasonable measures are taken to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of personal data.
- Our employees (dispatch workers and accountants) may have access to the personal data we collect, but their use of such data must be limited to fulfilling their obligations in relation to contractual performance. Our employees (dispatch workers and accountants) who have access to personal data are obliged to keep such information confidential and must not use it for purposes other than those specified above or deal with requests you send us.
- We have implemented all reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the security of personal data.
Processing of personal data is carried out by the controller. The controller may entrust the processing to a processor. Personal data will not be transferred to any other persons without the customer's prior consent. An exception applies to external carriers to whom customers' personal data are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of goods. Personal data of the data subject are processed for the duration of the purpose for which the personal data were processed.
To fulfil contractual and legal obligations, the controller processes the following personal data:
- General identification data: name and surname of natural person and their address; name and registered office of legal person, company reg. number, VAT number
- Contact details: phone, email address
- Information about communication – email correspondence
The controller will delete personal data once the purpose for which the personal data were processed has ceased or based on the data subject's request.
Under the Data Protection Act, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to rectification of personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing under Article 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to erasure of personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the controller's address or email;
- in case of doubts about compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +420 577 195 120, or in writing to Na Slanici 378, 763 02 Zlín-Louky.
Cookie Usage Policy
A cookie is a small text file that a visited website sends to the browser. It allows the website to record information about your visit, such as preferred language and other settings. Your next visit to the website can thus be easier and more productive. Cookies are important. Without them, browsing the web would be much more complicated.
Cookies serve a variety of purposes. We use them, for example, to store your safe search settings, select relevant advertisements, track the number of visitors to the site, facilitate the registration of new services, and protect your data.
Read about the types of cookies Google uses and how Google and its partners use these cookies in advertising. Privacy policies describe how we protect your personal data and other data when using cookies.