PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
Online Card Payment - Online payments are facilitated by the ComGate payment gateway. The service provider, ComGate Payments, a.s., is a licensed Payment Institution operating under the supervision of the Czech National Bank. Payments made through the payment gateway are fully secure, and all information is encrypted.
Bank Transfer Payment - Payment via online banking. The ComGate payment gateway will redirect you to your online banking, where you will log in as usual and confirm the pre-prepared payment order.
ComGate Payments, a.s.
Gočárova třída 1754 / 48b, Hradec Králové
Tel.: +420 228 224 267
1. The online shop is operated by OBZOR, Manufacturing Co-operative Zlín, with its registered address at Na Slanici 378, Zlín, postcode 763 02, Czech Republic, company reg. No. CZ00030988, registered with the Regional Court in Brno under file ref. No. DrXXXVIII, insert 510 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller").
2. These delivery terms apply exclusively to consumers, i.e., any individual who, outside of their business or independent professional activities, enters into a contract with a business or otherwise engages with it (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer").
Rights and Obligations
1. The expected delivery date is specified in the order confirmation. In justified cases, the Seller may extend the delivery date.
2. We deliver goods to EU countries, except Slovakia, through the Packeta (Zásilkovna) service. To Slovakia, we deliver goods via the PPL service. Shipping costs vary depending on the chosen destination. We deliver goods only to the address provided. Shipment tracking options are available through the websites of PPL and Packeta.
3. All goods are supplied with a tax invoice. The goods remain the property of the Seller until fully paid.
4. The delivery date is considered fulfilled when the subject of delivery is delivered to the Buyer's address or when the subject of delivery is handed over to the first domestic carrier.
5. If the subject of delivery is transported in accordance with the Buyer's shipping instructions, the risk of loss, impairment, theft, or other damage to the goods passes to the Buyer at the moment of delivery of the goods to the first carrier for the purpose of delivering the subject of the delivery to the Buyer.
6. Upon receipt of the shipment, we recommend that the Buyer should check the condition of the shipment. If any mechanical damage to the product's packaging or incomplete delivery is found upon receipt, it is necessary to record the damage to the shipment in the presence of the carrier and have the carrier confirm this fact, or refuse to accept the goods.
7. We do not ship goods to France, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, and Spain. If you are from one of these countries and are interested in our products, please contact our local representative in that country. If you are not from an EU country, please send an enquiry to email@example.com.
ALVICO REPRESENTACIONES S.L.
MB Paragon trade